Location: Bristol (w/flex working – just 1 day in the office per week)
Salary: £24K +great benefits
An exciting new payroll administrator opportunity has arisen in the heart of Bristol, offering excellent benefits!
Payroll Administrator – Key responsibilities:
- Processing end to end high-volume payroll.
- Statutory payments – Statutory Sick Pay, Statutory Maternity Pay, PAYE and National Insurance etc.
- Provide 1st line support for payroll queries.
- Liaise with HMRC when required.
- Process Tax Code changes.
- Ability to process manual calculations.
- Previous experience working in a high-volume processing team
- Able to work as part of a team and motivate others
- Good knowledge of Microsoft packages including Word and Excel
If you are a motivated Payroll professional seeking an opportunity with an Internationally renowned organisation, then we want to hear from you!
Apply today by sending us your CV ASAP!
JGA Recruitment Group Ltd (“We”) are committed to equality of opportunity for all applications regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships. We strongly encourage suitably qualified applicants from a wide range of backgrounds to apply.
We are also committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. We are a specialist payroll, HR & Marketing recruitment agency and recruitment business as defined in the Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003 (our business). These statements together with our privacy notices set out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us.