Salary: £33,000 p/a plus benefits
Position: Senior Payroll Administrator
Location: Derby/Hybrid working
Type: 12 Month FTC
A leading construction company within Derby are seeking a Payroll Team Leader to cover maternity for 12 months. The role offers hybrid working and a chance to develop your career further.
Within the role you will be responsible for managing a mix of weekly, bi-weekly and monthly payrolls, you will also process the monthly payroll run for group employees and prepare and submit pension contributions as well as other duties.
- Be proficient in processing payroll, including various payments, deductions, and tax-related matters.
- Managing and supervising a team, ensuring efficient payroll operations.
- Strong knowledge of UK payroll legislation, with experience in adhering to regulations. (IRE knowledge desirable for Ireland)
- Ideally be familiar with using iTrent for payroll and HR management.
- IRE Payroll Legislation: Familiarity with Irish payroll legislation is desirable.
JGA Recruitment Group Ltd (“We”) are committed to equality of opportunity for all applications regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, and marriage and civil partnerships. We strongly encourage suitably qualified applicants from a wide range of backgrounds to apply.
We are also committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. We are a specialist payroll, HR & Marketing recruitment agency and recruitment business as defined in the Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003 (our business). These statements together with our privacy notices set out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us.