Payroll Advisor – Norwich – £25K (flexible working!)
*This role will consider either part-time or full-time working*
A leading Norwich-based business are seeking a Payroll Advisor with good payroll knowledge to join them and process their client payrolls.
Payroll Advisor – Key responsibilities:
- End to end processing of your own portfolio of client payrolls.
- Statutory payments – Statutory Sick Pay, Statutory Maternity Pay, PAYE and National Insurance etc.
- Processing of Year End procedures.
- Provide 1st line support for payroll queries.
- Liaise with HMRC when required.
- Process Tax Code changes.
- Ability to process manual calculations.
Payroll Advisor – Requirements:
- 2+ years’ experience working in a busy payroll function
- Grade C and above at GCSE English & Maths.
- Ability to work on own initiative and the ability to meet deadlines.
- Excellent organisation skills with the ability to multi-task.
If you are a motivated Payroll professional looking for your next opportunity to join a successful organisation who invest in their people, please don’t hesitate to apply now!
JGA Recruitment Group Ltd. (“We”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. We are a specialist payroll, HR & Marketing recruitment agency and recruitment business as defined in the Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003 (our business). This statement together with our privacy notice sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us.