About the Role
We are seeking to recruit a professional, personable, and conscientious Payroll Advisor to join our Central team. This is a unique opportunity to become part of a hard-working, diligent, and fast-paced team who strive for the best and enjoy working together!
Working remotely, in a standalone role but as part of a team of HR professionals, you will provide information and advice on payroll in relation to teaching and support staff to all our sixty schools.
You’ll be the first port of call for School Business Managers across REAch2 schools and you will provide guidance by email, Microsoft Teams, Zoom and over the telephone on pay policies and procedures.
We are happy to consider candidates on a full- or part-time basis and are open to flexible working and term-time working arrangements.
REAch2 is a national family of primary academies, unswerving in our ambition to raise attainment and achieve excellence for all pupils. We are committed to enabling individual schools to flourish with a high degree of autonomy whilst benefiting from a strong culture of support and collaboration. It’s a real team effort which calls for the best professionals and there’s lots of scope to get involved in team projects and for personal and career development.
Experience of supporting managers is key. Travel may be required to school sites occasionally.
This is an opportunity to:
- Be part of a supportive school-focussed HR team
- Develop your career in a progressive Multi-Academy Trust
- Work alongside talented School Business Managers
- Hold a relevant payroll qualification
- Experienced with working in a school environment, ideally primary
- Knowledgeable about Burgundy and Green Book terms and conditions
- Knowledgeable of teaching and support staff payscales / pay calculations
- Able to evidence a proven track record in a previous payroll processing role including advice and guidance to managers/schools
- An excellent communicator, both verbally and in writing
- Able to show initiative and a willingness to learn
- Hard working and with a great sense of humour!
To make an application, please follow https://www.reach2.org/vacancy/payroll-advisor/ and download an application pack.
View the application pack here.
View the application form here.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people, and vulnerable adults. This post is subject to an Enhanced DBS check.