Payroll Team Leader – Essex- £38,000 +Benefits
JGA are currently recruiting on behalf of a hugely successful organisation who are seeking the services of a Payroll Team Leader to look after the day to day operational excellence of a large payroll team processing high volume weekly and monthly payrolls.
You will report into the Head of Payroll delivering both structure and strength to the overall payroll operation.
Payroll Team Leader – Responsibilities;
- Lead, motivate and manage a payroll team
- Sound working knowledge of managing a high-volume, monthly payroll.
- Ensuring service levels are met whilst maintaining strong relationships and an accurate payroll function.
- Ensuring Payroll Compliance.
- Balancing the payroll accounts by resolving payroll discrepancies.
- CIPP preferred but my no means essential.
If you’d like to have an informal conversation or for further details, please don’t hesitate to contact Tom on 01727 800377.
JGA Recruitment Group Ltd (“We”) are committed to equality of opportunity for all applications regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.
We are also committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. We are a specialist payroll, HR & Marketing recruitment agency and recruitment business as defined in the Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003 (our business).
These statements together with our privacy notices set out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us.