Job Title: Sole Payroll Manager (iTrent)
Location: Remote (London 1 day a month)
Salary: £55,000 per annum
We are looking for an experienced and highly organised Sole Payroll Manager with extensive experience of using iTrent to join an Education organisation in the UK.
The successful candidate will be responsible for managing the entire payroll process for the organisation, including the administration, maintenance and processing of all payroll-related activities. The Sole Payroll Manager will ensure accuracy and compliance with local and national payroll regulations, and will work closely with various stakeholders to ensure smooth and efficient payroll operations.
The successful candidate should have comprehensive knowledge and understanding of UK payroll legislation, and will be experienced in using payroll software applications. The successful candidate will also provide timely and accurate information to colleagues and managers regarding payroll matters, and will be expected to provide advice and guidance on payroll-related matters.
• Manage the entire payroll process, including the setting up, maintenance and processing of all payroll-related activities
• Ensure accuracy and compliance with local and national payroll regulations
• Work closely with various stakeholders to ensure smooth and efficient payroll operations
• Provide timely and accurate information to colleagues and managers regarding payroll matters
• Provide advice and guidance on payroll-related matters
• Ensure the accuracy of payroll data and records
• Ensure the confidentiality and security of payroll information
• Proficiency in iTrent
- Extensive knowledge of UK payroll legislation
• Excellent organisational and time management skills
• Strong attention to detail and problem-solving skills
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
To be considered for this Sole Payroll Manager position, applicants must have in-depth knowledge of iTrent and have previously worked in a sole payroll environment ideally within the education sector. Unfortunately, candidates without this experience, will not be considered for this role.
JGA Recruitment Group Ltd (“We”) are committed to equality of opportunity for all applications regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.
We are also committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. We are a specialist Payroll and HR recruitment agency and recruitment business as defined in the Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003 (our business).
These statements together with our privacy notices set out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us.