Senior Irish Payroll Specialist – Remote – Up £40,000 p/a
Due to expansion our client is seeking to hire a Senior Irish Payroll Specialist for a remotely based job role. This role is only going to go grow and offers the opportunity to go into a supervisory / manager role in the future.
You will be responsible for;
- Processing weekly ROI payrolls end to end
- Processing statutory payments
- ROS tax notifications on daily/weekly basis, apply to payroll.
- ROS submissions & payments.
- Complete year-end processes.
- Deliver payroll services to clients in a professional, friendly and efficient manner leading to business retention and growth.
- Support colleagues, offering appropriate assistance as and when necessary.
- Dealing with all payroll related queries.
- Responding to internal/external support requests for information, including audits.
- Develop strong business relationships.
- Excellent knowledge ROI payroll essential.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Exemplary attention to details and accuracy.
- High level of IT skills.
- Good time management and organisational skills.
- Ability to work with others or alone.
- Professional and strong customer ethos.
JGA Recruitment Group Ltd (“We”) are committed to equality of opportunity for all applications regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships. We strongly encourage suitably qualified applicants from a wide range of backgrounds to apply.
We are also committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. We are a specialist payroll, HR & reward recruitment agency and recruitment business as defined in the Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003 (our business). These statements together with our privacy notices set out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us.