A leading software consultancy is seeking to hire an experienced Payroll/HR Project Manager to join its expanding team.
This role requires someone with previous experience in project managing payroll, T&A or HR-related software implementations.
Experience working with project management methodologies (Prince 2, MS Project, Agile, Waterfall etc) would be beneficial as would experience with HR and/or payroll life-cycle processes.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Managing project lifecycles from roadmaps and scoping to delivery for multiple clients
- Managing timelines, project plans and budgets to ensure implementations are delivered on schedule.
- Working with clients to help them to improve the HR or Payroll processes with improved technological solutions.
- Demonstrable experience in leading and managing the roll-out of payroll, T&A or HR systems
- Developing reports and management information.
- Working knowledge of MS Office & MS Project and project management delivery methodologies.
- Managing Payroll/HR software implementation consultants to ensure best-in-class software delivery processes are followed and managed.
This is an excellent opportunity to accelerate your project management career with a forward-thinking and rapidly growing software consultancy!
Excellent benefits including bonus are also on offer.
Apply today by sending us your CV ASAP to be considered.
JGA Recruitment Group Ltd (“We”) are committed to equality of opportunity for all applications regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships. We strongly encourage suitably qualified applicants from a wide range of backgrounds to apply.
We are also committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. We are a specialist payroll, HR & Marketing recruitment agency and recruitment business as defined in the Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003 (our business). These statements together with our privacy notices set out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us.