An excellent opportunity has arisen for the right individual to join our clients Payroll team. They will look at candidates at various levels but you must have at least 1 years experience and ideally have worked in a firm of Accountants or a payroll bureau in the past.
The organisation are a highly successful accountancy practice based in Ilford, East London with a continually growing team, currently standing at 35 team members. Their client base is hugely varied and includes clients in sectors from tech start-ups, property investment companies, large group companies and non-listed PLCs.
They are now looking for the right candidate to have excellent interpersonal skills, very good spoken English, together with a drive for attention to detail and a sense of pride in achieving your targets and keeping clients delighted. This is an exciting opportunity for any individual with experience in payroll processing.
Responsibilities will include:
- Preparation of weekly and monthly payrolls for clients, including calculating and processing adjustments, producing payroll summaries and payslips for each client as required.
- Preparation and completion of weekly and monthly RTI Returns and Employer forms.
- Setting up new PAYE schemes and online filing
- End of year processing including collating and providing P60s, PAYE reconciliations, final submissions or Earlier Year updates where required
- Validation of data before forwarding to client to ensure accuracy of details
- Ensuring that client expectations for payroll deadlines are met and submissions are made to HMRC in accordance with the deadlines
- Assist with client questions and liaise with HMRC where necessary to resolve issues on behalf of the client.
- Good knowledge of current employer legislation relating to Statutory payments, Redundancy, Auto Enrolment and all other related PAYE matters is essential for this role.
- Dealing with daily correspondence, telephone calls, emails, etc
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure
- Strong organisational skills
- Ability to follow and implement systems
- Willing to learn
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Packages
- Experience using IRIS
- Experience using Microsoft Excel
If you are interested in applying for this role or would like to hear more about it, please apply now!
TwentyFour Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer. If your skillset and experience matches the above ad then please apply today and if your CV is shortlisted a consultant will contact you to discuss the next stage of the recruitment process