Are you an established Payroll Manager seeking your next role? We have a great opportunity for you! We are currently looking for an experienced Payroll Manager to help further develop a busy and forward-thinking payroll division, that is already successful.
We are looking for someone who is ambitious and has extensive experience in either Payroll Bureau, Outsourced Payroll or In-House Payroll. You need to be someone who is not afraid to make changes, put systems and processes in place and streamline the department, so as we continue to move forward our service develops with our client’s needs.
You’ll work closely with the current Manager to learn the role and understand the team and ways of working. This will include setting the teams priorities, streamlining of processes, and delivering excellent service to a portfolio of clients.
So, if you’re someone who is ambitious with extensive experience then this is the role for you!
This role has the opportunity to be based across both our Ipswich and Colchester offices.
What will you do?
- Collaborate with the current Payroll Manager to strategically plan the teams workloads, account for time off, and meet deadlines during peak periods
- Support and nurture other members of the team to aid their development
- Build and maintain relationships with a diverse portfolio of clients
- Leverage your full expertise across all aspects of payroll processing. We’re looking for someone passionate about the details, with competency in everything from data input to report generation
- Bring your innovative ideas to the table. We want someone who can spot opportunities to optimise and modernise our payroll processes. Your forward-thinking and problem-solving skills will help us work smarter, while providing an even better experience to our clients
And In Return?
In addition to an attractive starting salary from £36,000 we offer:
- Flexible and remote working options for a healthy work-life balance
- 38 days of paid holiday, plus the option to purchase more
- Health insurance, cash plan, and other wellbeing benefits
- Pension contributions and life insurance
- Amazing referral bonus scheme – earn up to £5,000!
- Mental health support and employee wellbeing program
- Opportunities to give back through our Foundation
Scrutton Bland values diversity, inclusion and equal opportunities. We don’t discriminate on the basis of race, gender, sexual orientation, gender assignment, age, religion or belief, pregnancy, maternity and paternity status, disability, marital or civil partnership status.
We encourage applications from all backgrounds, communities and industries, and are committed to having a team that is made up of diverse skills, experiences and abilities. We actively encourage BAME and disabled applicants and value the positive impact that difference has on our teams. We are committed to equality and diversity within our teams. We continue to encourage interest from applicants who require reasonable adjustments within the workplace.