Title: Senior Payroll Specialist
Location: Home based
Salary: £30,000 – £42,000 p/a
Contract: 15 months maternity cover
A leading organisation has an urgent requirement for a Senior Payroll Specialist to join their payroll department for a period of 15 months to provide maternity cover.
Working in a small team, this Senior Payroll Specialist will be responsible for supporting the payroll processing of multiple monthly payrolls ensuring all inputs and changes are correct before processing the BACS payments.
• Managing staff in the absence of the Payroll Manager.
• Providing advice to managers on payroll related queries.
• Ensuring the payroll inputs and amendments are accurate.
• Interrogating the payroll system to produce management information.
• Auditing and amending as appropriate and producing reports.
• Attending meeting to identify workloads and priorities.
To be considered for this Senior Payroll Specialist position, applicants must be CIPP qualified (or have a relevant payroll related qualification), must have excellent technical payroll legislation knowledge, have excellent communication skills and have experience of compiling data and producing reports.
JGA Recruitment Group Ltd. (“We”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. We are a specialist Payroll and HR recruitment agency and recruitment business as defined in the Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003 (our business). This statement together with our privacy notice sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us.