Client Payroll Manager Full Time
Client Payroll Manager – Cambridgeshire – £65,000 p/a + Bonus
Looking for a new job in the new year with work/life balance and the opportunity to also work from home?
Client Payroll Manager – Responsibilities:
- Strategically lead, motivate and manage a payroll team.
- Sound working knowledge of managing a high-volume, monthly payroll.
- Ensuring service levels are met whilst maintaining strong relationships and an accurate payroll function.
- Ensuring Payroll Compliance.
- Balancing the payroll accounts by resolving payroll discrepancies.
- CIPP preferred but not essential
Apply now or call Paul at JGA Recruitment now for more information on 01727800377.
JGA Recruitment Group Ltd. (“We”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. We are a specialist payroll, HR & Marketing recruitment agency and recruitment business as defined in the Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003 (our business). This statement together with our privacy notice sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us
To apply for this vacancy, please send us your full contact details along with your CV
Email My Details
Most Recent Jobs
- Casual Advisory Officer – The CIPP West Midlands
- Payroll Specialist – Chelmsford – Up to £33,350 p/a London & The South East
- Lead Payroll Administrator – Hertfordshire – £30K Hertfordshire
- Payroll Executive East Midlands
- Payroll Administrator – Manchester – Up to £28,500 p/a North West England
- Payroll Assistant (Part-Time) East Midlands