Pay & Reward Advisor Full Time
Job Summary – Pay & Reward Advisor
Are you looking for an exciting career at a company who will invest in you?
We are searching for ambitious, driven and enthusiastic people with a positive can-do attitude looking for a new challenge to work within our HR & Reward department.
The main purpose of this role is to contribute to the HR, Learning and Reward function purpose which is ‘To make Covea a great place to attract and a difficult place to leave for the right people’.
You will contribute to this through:
– Inputting the monthly payroll and benefits data in accordance with statutory and contractual obligations
– Inputting and calculating statutory payments including Sickness, Maternity, Paternity, Shared Parental and Adoption Pay.
– Preparing the monthly payment of PAYE contributions to HMRC and all other 3rd party providers
– Producing payslips for employees and acting as a point of contact for managers and employees in respect of queries
– Assisting with the completion of Inland Revenue documentation in connection with the payroll
– Preparing information for external agencies (Child Maintenance Service, Office of National Statistics and employee reference requests)
Do you have…?
– Extensive Knowledge of running a monthly payroll from start to end
-Good knowledge of how PAYE, NI and statutory payments are calculated
– Knowledge of salary sacrifice schemes
– Good attention to detail
– The ability to organise and plan tasks with the ability to prioritise and work towards specified deadlines.
– Minimum of GCSEs (or equivalent) in Maths and English
If the answer is yes Covea Insurance could be the place where you build a successful and enjoyable career!
What’s on offer?
25 days holiday + bank holidays
Buy & sell holidays
Development & career opportunities
Competitive pension scheme
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
To apply for this vacancy, please send us your full contact details along with your CV and a covering letter
Email My Details
Most Recent Jobs
- Senior Payroll Administrator London & The South East
- Pay & Reward Advisor London & The South East
- Deputy Head of Payroll and Pensions London & The South East
- International Payroll Analyst London & The South East
- Payroll, Benefits & Systems Specialist London & The South East
- Payroll Consultant London & The South East