Excellent Payroll Opportunities in Devon Full Time
Excellent Payroll Opportunities in Devon
Lloyd Barnes is a leading specialist Accountancy Recruitment firm based in the heart of Devon. We are currently working with several leading businesses who are seeking to appoint payroll specialists.
Devon is a wonderful place to live and work, learn more via our website: https://lloyd-barnes.co.uk/candidates/relocation-to-the-south-west If you are interested in learning about any of the vacancies below or your considering relocating to the South West: Cornwall, Devon, or Somerset, then please contact us for more information.
Payroll Administrator, East Devon: £20,000-£25,000
- Setting: responsible for the payroll of c600 staff, reporting to the Head of Finance, high degree of autonomy.
- The role: Primary responsibility for the day to day tasks involved in running a variable payroll including, submission of statutory returns and reconciliation.
- Experience required: Applicants will ideally be CIPP qualified and have similar experience of managing a large and variable payroll.
- Offering unique benefits and a lively and buzzing environment, this is a great opportunity for an individual who is looking for a highly responsible and gratifying role, which will involve them becoming an integral part of the team.
Payroll Administrator – Payroll Bureau, Exeter: £18,000 – £25,000 depending on experience
- Setting: Small team environment based close to Exeter city centre, highly varied work.
- The role: Working together with the other payroll administrators, with each administrator responsible for their own portfolio of clients, but assisting each other when needed.
- Experience required: At least two years’ experience including liaising with third parties such as HMRC and DWP. Experience of CIS and Auto Enrolment would be an advantage.
- Key skills: Service orientated with strong communication skills required to liaise with clients in person, by phone and email.
- Would suit someone with bureau experience or who has at least two years payroll experience.
Payroll Officer, 6 month contract, Exeter: £19,000 – £21,000 FTE
- Setting: Working on one of the largest payrolls in Devon, on the outskirts of Exeter close to the M5.
- The role: Consists of preparing salaries, responding to pay queries and providing a courteous and efficient service to all stakeholders.
- Experience required: Working as part of an experienced team, you will need an understanding of National Insurance, Pension and Income Tax calculations, and in the course of your work you will be expected to use your own initiative to make necessary decisions.
- The ideal candidate will be self-motivated, flexible and very well organised, with the ability to meet tight deadlines.
To apply for this vacancy, please send us your full contact details along with your CV and a covering letter
Email My Details