Payroll & Benefits Coordinator Full Time
FM Global is a leading property insurer of the world’s largest businesses, providing more than one-third of FORTUNE 1000-size companies with engineering-based risk management and property insurance solutions. FM Global helps clients maintain continuity in their business operations by drawing upon state-of-the-art loss-prevention engineering and research; risk management skills and support services; tailored risk transfer capabilities; and superior financial strength. To do so, we rely on a dynamic, culturally diverse group of employees, working in more than 100 countries, in a variety of roles.
We currently have an opportunity for an experienced Payroll & Benefits Coordinator to join the HR Department in Maidenhead, Berkshire. The successful applicant will work independently, with minimal supervision, to provide high quality payroll and benefit support. Responsibilities will include:
- Administration and co-ordination of payroll in the UK, South Africa, Israel and UAE, including data input
- Co-ordinating the production of end of year data, including UK P11D’s, ensuring accuracy and timelines of information
- Processing and recording of modified PAYE data
- Establishing and maintaining good working relationships with third party suppliers
- Provision of reports and analysis of statistical information for internal/external clients and authorities
- Experience in auto enrolment and other benefits processed through payroll
- Monthly reconciliation of pensioner payroll and calculation of pension contributions
- Being the first point of contact for all general payroll and benefit queries and providing first line support to employees re routine policy and practice issues
- Reviewing processes and procedures to ensure efficiency of procedures
- Involvement with expatriate and relocation administration, to include recording data and expenses for taxation purposes
- Processing and checking of invoices
- Supporting the Benefits Consultant in the administration of benefit provision including liaison with suppliers, file management and handling queries
- Provide back up support to the Benefits Consultant when necessary
Applications are invited from highly numerate candidates who either have, or are working towards, a professional payroll qualification and/or extensive experience of working with outsourced salaried payroll circa 250-300 employees. Experience in South Africa, UAE or Israel payroll and/or benefits advantageous. In terms of interpersonal skills, we are looking for a strong communicator with the confidence and initiative to liaise with personnel at all levels. With current payroll legislation knowledge, excellent time management and attention to detail skills are required with the flexibility and the willingness to work as part of a team. Proven experience of working in a confidential environment is a pre-requisite. In addition, applicants should be able to demonstrate a high level of IT competence, particularly advanced Excel, intermediate word as well as familiarity with using personnel databases, specifically Workday.
To apply for this vacancy, please click the button below to be taken to an online application form.
Click to Apply