Freelance Payroll Trainer Full Time
benefit the payroll industry?
We have an exciting and rewarding opportunity to join other payroll professionals at CIPP and become a freelance payroll trainer!
About the trainer role
You will deliver payroll training for both in-house and public clients across a wide range of payroll and pension subjects.
You will also develop and grow relationships with key customers ensuring that future business is encouraged.
There will be a requirement to travel and there may be a requirement for overnight stays.
We are looking for trainers in the following geographical locations, and we would welcome applications from all locations:
- North East
- South West
- Republic of Ireland
- Northern Ireland
About you, the potential trainer
You will have:
- Recent and substantial payroll management delivery experience
- A minimum level five, or equivalent, qualification in payroll and/or pensions
- The ability to monitor legislation for content changes to the payroll profession and contextualise is application
- Comprehensive training and facilitation skills and ability to adapt to varying audiences and learning styles
- An excellent understanding of how payroll is delivered in different sized organisations as well as organisations that impact on the payroll functions for example HMRC
The appointment process will follow two stages:
- You will provide a letter of interest and curriculum vitae tailored to the trainer role to HR@cipp.org.uk
- If successful you will be invited to attend an interview at one our offices where you will be required to demonstrate your knowledge and conduct a presentation on a topic provided in advance
Should you have any queries about this role, you can contact Jason Clark, the Training and Quality assessment manager on 0121 712 1045 or Jason.Clark@CIPP.org.uk or view the full job description here: Job Description
To apply for this vacancy, please send us your full contact details along with your CV and a covering letter
Email My Details