Global Payroll & Benefits Specialist Full Time
Global Payroll & Benefits Specialist – London/Remote – £50K
*This position is predominantly remotely based but you will need to able to commute to London 5 times per month*
JGA have been exclusively retained to support in the search for a Global Payroll & Benefits Specialist for a very excited, scale-up fintech business…
As part of a small team, the Global Payroll & Benefits Specialist will be responsible for;
- Global payroll processing for 800 staff.
- Supporting in the implementation of a new payroll software provider.
- Dealing with complex data-manipulation, audits and reporting.
- Supporting the Head of Reward with administration of global benefits as well as looking at uptake and new benefits in the future!
To be considered for this Global Payroll & Benefits Specialist position, you will;
- Have a ‘get up and go attitude’.
- Have experience working in global payroll.
- Be comfortable working in a fast paced environment.
- Have strong Excel skills.
- Ideally have some experience with administering benefits.
What’s in it for me?
- Amazing benefits! Nearly 40 days holiday and up to 90 days to work anywhere in the world!
- Equity in a rapid growth business.
- Exposure to global payroll implementation projects.
- Involvement in introducing new benefits.
- Fast-paced, FUN, start-up culture.
To be considered for this position, please apply for the role attaching a copy of your CV.
JGA Recruitment Group Ltd (“We”) are committed to equality of opportunity for all applications regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.
We are also committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. We are a specialist Payroll and HR recruitment agency and recruitment business as defined in the Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003 (our business).
These statements together with our privacy notices set out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us.
To apply for this vacancy, please send us your full contact details along with your CV
Email My Details