Global Payroll – Implementation – Senior Associate Full Time
Who are we looking for? Experienced, highly motivated professionals with strong analytic and organisational skills. The candidate will be client facing and must have strong written and verbal communication skills. They will need to be driven and be passionate about providing a high level of service. The role will involve dealing with a variety of clients and their queries around global implementation and processing of payroll. Working with the team to manage global implementation project plans, mailboxes, dealing with a range of queries from our clients and adhering to deadlines, so ability to work under pressure is a must. Liaising with our global network and technology team to ensure global payrolls are implemented accurately and our technology is enhanced appropriately. Leading client meetings on a regular basis to run through their global payroll implementation project plans and gathering of business requirements, enhancement requests to our technology and dealing with any queries they may have. The ideal candidate will have a proactive, curious and innovative mindset who can help to grow and develop this fast expanding part of the business.
About the role
Successful applicants will be responsible for their own client portfolio and managing the day to day activities of their client’s global payroll implementations. Reporting into the global payroll implementation manager duties will include:
- Ensure day to day and ad hoc queries are responded to in a timely and appropriate manner
- Delivering solutions to issues raised by our network and clients, taking full ownership and liaising with your peers including the Technology team to ensure resolution of the issue.
- Preparation and initial review of deliverables, where required.
- Work with the PwC global network to ensure timely delivery of all information required to support set up and operation of multi-territory services, flagging any issues to the implementation lead.
- Lead relationship and calls with clients to review collation of business requirements, project plans, update on delivery of service, progress of any out of scope services and agree processes to onboard new locations and changes to existing payrolls.
- Lead smaller client implementations with minimal Manager involvement
- Participate in new payroll opportunities and RFPs.
- Become proficient in the use of the Global Payroll Platform (GPP) including new entity set up
- Lead training and provide demos to clients/the network on use of GPP
- Manage and train junior team members
- Liaison with our GPP Team based in Mauritius including; weekly calls to feedback on issues encountered, working together to develop solutions for our clients and future enhancements to GPP
- Support risk and financial management as required by the implementation team
Be a key member of the team to ensuring all deadlines are met against the project plans and timelines.
- A proactive approach, open to change and developing new ways of working
- Work as part of a team
- Build and maintain relationships with clients and our global network
- Timely, efficient communication should be a priority
- Involvement in BD projects and proposals
- Ensure best practice is at the forefront and excellent client satisfaction is achieved
- Providing support to peers and management
Essential skills and experience
- Strong project management skills
- Experience of working in a client facing environment
- Preference for prior payroll implementation experience
- Strong Google Suite skills
- You will be expected to lead client calls and be the face of the PwC global payroll team
- Leading and managing multiple client portfolios
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Able to manage time and work under pressure to tight deadlines
- Able to manage the demands of numerous tasks
- Able to work on own initiative and within a team environment
- Self-motivated and able to motivate others
- Diplomatic when faced with issues
- Attention to detail
What is in it for you?
This is a fast paced, challenging environment which can provide you with a rewarding and stimulating career. You will work with well known, global clients and receive both technical and softer skills training to assist with your continual personal and professional development
To apply for this vacancy, please click the button below to be taken to an online application form.
Click to Apply