Global Payroll Senior Specialist (Remote – UK) Full Time
Position Type: Regular Full-Time (40 hours per week)
ACCELERATE YOUR CAREER IN CIELO!
Join Cielo as a Global Payroll Senior Specialist! A career at Cielo will give you the opportunity to work with the industry’s smartest people and to take ownership of your success!
Cielo is a Brand that reflects our big idea – that we illuminate talent.
Cielo is the world’s leading strategic Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) partner, creating careers for ambitious people by moving beyond traditional assumptions of what it means to work in talent acquisition.
The Global Payroll Senior Specialist operates the payroll function for a defined country and/or geographic region working directly with external payroll vendors. The Global Payroll Senior Specialist performs all tasks necessary to accomplish processing payroll. This role showcases exceptional organizational abilities by maintaining a high standard of excellence, professionalism, and flexibility in an extraordinarily fast-paced and growing global workplace.
This role can give you the opportunity to accelerate your career as part of a global organization by extending your experience from a global perspective!
- Execution of EMEA (Europe) and APAC (Asia Pacific) payrolls
- Payroll processing and ensuring accuracy and processing any changes
- Overseeing monthly social security and taxes for the various entities on a monthly basis
- Overseeing/executing the annual tax statements by country
- Ensure accurate documentation of all payroll processes, including maintenance of Standard Operating Procedures (SOP)
- Keeping up and actioning country-specific changes to ensure legal compliance
- Partner with Global Rewards & HR Infrastructure team on documentation of payroll processes across regions, assessing practices to find process efficiencies
- Process employee payroll payments on time and work directly with payroll provider
- Run payroll reports to make sure time entries are correct, and salary information is entered accurately
- Complete all reporting documents and review all payrolls for completeness prior to submission
- Processing of payroll changes (including but not limited to new hires, terminations, and increases) and system upgrades, ensuring completed documentation at each step
- Operates the merit and bonus process for the region including gathering the information, auditing, and submission to the payroll vendor(s)
- Collaborate with People & Culture, Finance, and Senior Leadership teams
- Resolve issues and answer payroll-related questions in a timely manner
- Other duties as assigned.
- Experience in global payroll operations
- Experience with payroll vendors and other scaled HCM applications
- Experience with PEO (Professional Employment Organizations) including managing relationships
- Solid experience in payroll administration and processes with an emphasis on process improvement – Tax and social contributions expertise
We are Cielo Talent
Fast paced, constantly evolving, developing and innovating. It’s how we have progressed to become synonymous with excellence. And as we continue to change the way the world views ability, we welcome dedicated, passionate and adaptable people who are excited by opportunity and recognition.
Cielo is proud to be an inclusive, equal opportunities employer. We want to attract the best talent from all community groups into our organisation. We’re committed to ensuring that all candidates are treated fairly throughout the recruitment process. We encourage you to let us know if you need any reasonable adjustments to our recruitment process.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
To apply for this vacancy, please click the button below to be taken to an online application form.
Click to Apply