Head of Client Payroll & Benefits – Surrey – £80K Full Time
Head of Client Payroll & Benefits – Surrey – £80K
This is a unique opportunity is available within a financial services client who are seeking to hire a Head of Client Payroll & Benefits with strong compensation knowledge to be responsible for dealing with executive level payroll and benefits related queries, advising clients on new benefits options and consulting them on expatriate tax matters.
This role has a broad remit, where you will support partners with maintaining / developing client relationships, performance management of the payroll team and recruitment.
Head of Client Payroll & Benefits – Responsibilities
- Strategically lead, motivate and manage a payroll team.
- Sound working knowledge of managing a high-volume, client payroll.
- Ensuring service levels are met whilst maintaining strong relationships.
- Experience of recommending benefits to clients and providing HR advice.
If you are a motivated Payroll professional looking for your next opportunity to join a successful firm who invest in their people and promote within, please don’t hesitate to apply now!
JGA Recruitment Group Ltd. (“We”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. We are a specialist payroll, HR & Marketing recruitment agency and recruitment business as defined in the Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003 (our business). This statement together with our privacy notice sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us.
To apply for this vacancy, please send us your full contact details along with your CV
Email My Details
Most Recent Jobs
- Payroll Manager – Yorkshire Yorkshire
- Payroll Administrator – Suffolk – Competitive Salary Suffolk
- EMEA Payroll Specialist (German) – Dublin – €50,000 p/a + 10% bonus and RSU’s Dublin
- Payroll and Pensions Administrator Berkshire
- Payroll and Benefits Specialist London
- CREATIVE SUPPORT: Payroll Officer Manchester