Deputy Payroll Manager – Accountancy Practice Full Time This position has been filled
Deputy Payroll Manager – Accountancy Practice – London – £42,000
JGA are currently recruiting on behalf of a leading firm of chartered accountants based in London who is seeking to appoint ann experienced deputy payroll manager to help lead the team, support new client payroll implementation and to help ensure a 1st-class payroll service is delivered accurately and on time.
Leading a small team, the successful deputy payroll manager will need to be able to demonstrate proven team leadership skills and the ability to “hit the ground running” in relation to delivering end to end payrolls to a large portfolio of clients.
Reporting to a senior partner at the firm, this is an opportunity for a payroll professional with proven client payroll experience to take their career to the next level.
This role offers significant opportunity to raise your profile within the payroll industry. In addition, this is an opportunity to join a growing and extremely supportive firm who cares passionately about its employees, which is evident by the excellent employee retention and feedback levels from existing staff.
Other Responsibilities Include
- Lead, motivate and manage the payroll team
- Ensure service levels are met whilst maintaining strong relationships and an accurate payroll function.
- Ensuring Payroll Compliance.
Apply now by sending your cv to us ASAP to be considered.
Most Recent Jobs
- Payroll Manager – Yorkshire Yorkshire
- Payroll Administrator – Suffolk – Competitive Salary Suffolk
- EMEA Payroll Specialist (German) – Dublin – €50,000 p/a + 10% bonus and RSU’s Dublin
- Payroll and Pensions Administrator Berkshire
- Payroll and Benefits Specialist London
- CREATIVE SUPPORT: Payroll Officer Manchester