Payroll Customer Associate Full Time
Who are we? 🚀
PayFit is one of the fastest growing SaaS startups in Europe with over 500 employees and over 4000 customers in just a few years. After seeing success in France, Spain and Germany, PayFit UK launched in 2019 and we’re now looking to expand our team. Backed by a group of highly reputable institutional investors, PayFit is revolutionising HR software by automating payroll and simplifying HR management for SMEs. Our mission is to support the digital transformation of SME’s Human Resources through a reliable SaaS solution that offers a unique experience to its users. We leverage our own coding language to customise our software quickly to each market, so that our customers can easily process pay slips, request holidays and manage their expenses. Named in Accel’s Top 100 Cloud companies in 2020, we’re passionate and enthusiastic about our mission, and committed to maintaining a culture that cares deeply about its employees and customers.
We’re looking for a payroll professional looking to apply this knowledge across a portfolio of customers. So if you’ve worked in payroll but love supporting customers and solving complex problems, this is the role for you. You will have a wealth of experience within the payroll industry, which you will utilise to support the CS team with complex problems, advise the Sales Team with an important prospect, or help the Product Team to build a new feature. You will own a portfolio of customers, whilst also creating and delivering customer education & resources to support them successfully using our product.
Your role ⭐
– Work with Zendesk and Salesforce on a day-to-day basis answering queries from your portfolio and work hands-on with the PayFit platform
– Work closely with the Product and Sales team to share the clients’ feedback: you are the voice of the customer!
– Design and implement a customer education journey, identifying difficult and strategic topics to educate customers, enhance their experience and introduce new features on PayFit
– identify opportunities and suggest initiatives to improve and catapult our services to the next level!
What you will bring to the role:
– Around 2+ years of Payroll experience
– Detail-oriented and customer centric with a real ability to understand needs of the HR & payroll population
– Natural problem solver with excellent verbal and written communication skills
What we offer ❤️
– Starting salary – £28k
– Work from anywhere – use the office or any other location as your daily working environment (including internationally, up to 6 months per year)
– This also provides the opportunity to work closely and visit our different offices. (London, Paris, Berlin, Barcelona, Milan)
– Private medical insurance with Vitality
– 50% subsidy of your travel-to-work costs
– Fortnightly fruit home deliveries
– Weekly credit with Deliveroo
– 25 holidays per year
– A beautiful office in Clerkenwell with fresh fruit and snacks for the team to enjoy
– Weekly drinks and regular team events
Hiring process ⚙️
1️. Applicant initial validation: added value, key achievements, motivations, job match
2️. Zoom interviews with the relevant team members
3. Competency interview with the Payroll Specialist
4. Final interview with Country Manager and a Founder
5. Online team social
Want to know more about our epic team? 👀
🔗https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b0uqNUw2JIkWe are looking for passionate and innovative people who want to build the next big success story with us! Do you describe yourself with these words? Do you want to join an incredible adventure?Tell us who you are, what you’ve done and what you want to do. We’ll be more than happy to meet you 🙂
To apply for this vacancy, please click the button below to be taken to an online application form.
Click to Apply