Payroll Accountant Full Time
STB are looking to appoint a Payroll Accountant to process the monthly salaries of the STB London staff members of which there are currently six (06). The contract will be for a period of 1 year with an option to extend for an additional year.
The objective is to ensure that all in-market staff (IMS) are paid correctly and the employer, STB London, is aligned with the policies and demands of HM Revenue and Customs.
Scope of Works
- Processing monthly staff payroll, staff benefits and annual bonuses.
- Setting up accounts for new employees and issuing P45s.
- Online filing of the salaries to HM Revenue and Customs within the stipulated deadlines.
- Computation of Workplace Pension for staff and liaising with the Pension fund provider.
- Submission of year end processes to HMRC.
- Updating the employer, STB, on HMRC Class 1A payments for expenses.
- Liaise with Area Director who will provide the salary information.
- Managing and handling staff queries on payroll, personal income tax queries, etc.
- Annual visit to the STB office to check that staff expense payments are correct and in line with legislation.
- Processing occasional staff payroll pertaining to Statutory Sick Pay, Maternity Pay, or other similarly related matters, if necessary.
- Proven work record in payroll services with a minimum of 2 years related experience.
- CIPP qualified or equivalent.
- Experience in an outsourcing environment.
- Ability to handle complex payroll calculations.
The Singapore Tourism Board (“STB” or the “Board”) is located at Southwest House, 11a Regent Street, London, SW1Y 4LR.
Please email: stb_london @ stb.gov.sg quoting the following: INVITATION TO QUOTE FOR PAYROLL ACCOUNTANT SERVICES – ITQ NO: STB/LOND/18-19/LQ5 to request the ITQ documents, all submissions should be submitted to stb_tema_procurement_A@stb.gov.sg by the closing date of: Tuesday 22 May AT 16:00 (GMT)/24:00 (SGT)
To apply for this vacancy, please send us your full contact details along with your CV and a covering letter
Email My Details