Payroll Administrator Full Time
Location: Bristol (w/flex working – just 1 day in the office per week)
Salary: £24K +great benefits
An exciting new payroll administrator opportunity has arisen in the heart of Bristol, offering excellent benefits!
Payroll Administrator – Key responsibilities:
- Processing end to end high-volume payroll.
- Statutory payments – Statutory Sick Pay, Statutory Maternity Pay, PAYE and National Insurance etc.
- Provide 1st line support for payroll queries.
- Liaise with HMRC when required.
- Process Tax Code changes.
- Ability to process manual calculations.
- Previous experience working in a high-volume processing team
- Able to work as part of a team and motivate others
- Good knowledge of Microsoft packages including Word and Excel
If you are a motivated Payroll professional seeking an opportunity with an Internationally renowned organisation, then we want to hear from you!
Apply today by sending us your CV ASAP!
To apply for this vacancy, please send us your full contact details along with your CV
Email My Details
Most Recent Jobs
- Senior Payroll Manager London
- Deputy Head of Payroll Brighton
- Payroll Services Advisor Staffordshire
- ROYAL ACADEMY OF MUSIC: HR Information Systems Specialist London
- Payroll Sales Development Manager London & The South East
- Payroll Administrator Bristol (w/flex working - just 1 day in the office per week)