Payroll Administrator Full Time
Payroll Administrator – Kent – £20K-£28K
A leading Kent-based business are seeking the services of a 1st class Payroller to join their busy team.
Payroll Administrator – Key responsibilities:
- Processing end to end high-volume payroll.
- Statutory payments – Statutory Sick Pay, Statutory Maternity Pay, PAYE and National Insurance etc.
- Processing of Year End procedures.
- Provide 1st line support for payroll queries.
- Liaise with HMRC when required.
- Process Tax Code changes.
- Ability to process manual calculations.
Payroll Administrator – Qualifications:
- 1-2 years’ experience working in a busy payroll function.
- Grade C and above at GCSE English & Maths.
- Ability to work on own initiative, working within a team and the ability to meet deadlines.
- Excellent organisation skills with the ability to multi-task.
If you are a motivated Payroll professional looking for your next opportunity to join a successful organisation who invest in their people, please don’t hesitate to apply now!
JGA Recruitment Group Ltd. (“We”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. We are a specialist payroll, HR & Marketing recruitment agency and recruitment business as defined in the Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003 (our business). This statement together with our privacy notice sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us.
To apply for this vacancy, please send us your full contact details along with your CV
Email My Details
Most Recent Jobs
- Casual Advisory Officer – The CIPP West Midlands
- Payroll Specialist – Chelmsford – Up to £33,350 p/a London & The South East
- Lead Payroll Administrator – Hertfordshire – £30K Hertfordshire
- Payroll Executive East Midlands
- Payroll Administrator – Manchester – Up to £28,500 p/a North West England
- Payroll Assistant (Part-Time) East Midlands