Payroll Administrator – Ipswich Full Time
Payroll Administrator – Ipswich
A leading Ipswich-based organisation are seeking the services of a 1st class Payroller to join their busy team.
Payroll Administrator – Key responsibilities:
- Processing end to end high-volume payroll.
- Statutory payments – Statutory Sick Pay, Statutory Maternity Pay, PAYE and National Insurance etc.
- Processing of Year End procedures.
- Provide 1st line support for payroll queries.
- Liaise with HMRC when required.
- Process Tax Code changes.
- Ability to process manual calculations.
Payroll Administrator – Qualifications:
- 3 years’ experience working in a busy payroll function (ideally in a payroll bureau or Chartered Accountancy)
- Grade C and above at GCSE English & Maths.
- Ability to work on own initiative, working within a team and the ability to meet deadlines.
- Excellent organisation skills with the ability to multi-task.
If you know you are the ideal candidate for this opportunity, please don’t hesitate to APPLY TODAY!
JGA Recruitment Group Ltd. (“We”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. We are a specialist payroll, HR & Marketing recruitment agency and recruitment business as defined in the Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003 (our business). This statement together with our privacy notice sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us.
To apply for this vacancy, please send us your full contact details along with your CV
Email My Details