Pension Payroll Administrator (Multiple Roles) Full Time
An exciting opportunity has arisen for multiple roles in our Pension Payroll team based in Reigate (RH2 9PQ)
We are looking to recruit from payroll administrators to people managers and would like to hear from you if you have got some Pension Payroll Administration experience and looking to be part of a great and dynamic team!
These roles are to work within a pension payroll administration team, paying pensioners on time and accurately and dealing with all related tasks. Specific tasks include:
- Checking/Authorising payroll amendments (e.g. address changes and bank details) using casework.
- Checking/Authorising the processing of payrolls (e.g. signing off payroll control reports).
- Ensuring that payslips and P60s are issued correctly by our outsourced printers.
- Ensuring that payroll deductions are dealt with correctly (e.g. PAYE, healthcare).
- Checking/Authorising manual payments using computer software and/or HMRC PAYE tables.
- Carrying out job description tasks when insufficient resources are available at that level or in order to provide training to a junior colleague.
- Dealing with complex enquiries.
- Being responsible for specific tasks/projects allocated to you by the Payroll Team Leader / Deputy Payroll Manager (e.g. processing complex or non-UK payrolls, mentoring junior payroll colleagues, dealing with difficult enquiries and/or complaint cases, testing system enhancements and new software).
Willis Towers Watson’s Technology and Administration Solutions (TAS) is a global line of business whose revenue is primarily driven from providing outsourced pension administration services to occupational pension funds. Our three largest markets are Germany, UK and US. We have worked with some of the world’s leading organizations for over 25 years to provide benefit administration and outsourcing to over five million participants across the globe.
- Able to work to a high level of accuracy.
- Able to work well under pressure, stay focussed and meet targets.
- Interpersonal skills to include good written and verbal communication.
- Good time management skills and the ability to organise and prioritise own workload.
- Computer literate with fast and accurate keyboard input skills and an intermediate working knowledge of Microsoft packages.
- Numerical, analytical and problem solving abilities.
- Experience in pensioner payroll administration is essential.
- Progression in CIPP qualification would be an advantage.
- Experience of managing junior colleagues desirable.
- Supervisory / people manager experience would be advantageous.
Adhering to HMRC legislation, Data Protection Act requirements, internal quality procedures and client service standards is essential in this role. All TAS payroll colleagues are therefore expected to keep themselves up to date with pensions and payroll legislation (e.g. annual budget requirements), as well as internal changes (e.g. systems and procedures). This means reading and acting on both external communications (e.g. from HMRC) and internal communications (e.g. via email and on Insite).
What can we offer you?
The opportunity to develop a broad range of skills, working in a fast-growing business alongside a diverse, dynamic and collaborative team. In return you will be rewarded with a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package including; a pension scheme, life insurance, medical insurance, eye care vouchers and flexible benefits including critical illness cover, dental cover, childcare vouchers, retail vouchers and many other options and Corporate deals
If working for a global market leader, with the support to grow and shape your career further, is something that excites you, apply today.
To apply for this vacancy, please send us your full contact details along with your CV and a covering letter
Email My Details