Payroll Advisor Full Time
As a Payroll Advisor you are responsible for ensuring excellent service delivery to customers at all times. You will be allocated a number of customers who you will provide support to on payroll and payroll system issues.
Payroll Advisor Responsibilities:
- Review, develop and manage client accounts to enhance service delivery and increase business revenue
- To directly contribute towards the achievement of the divisional objectives
- To deliver excellent service to internal and external clients, possessing the required account and payroll knowledge to fully support them.
- To communicate with clients in a professional, effective, polite manner and resolve any queries in a timely manner.
- Use the Client Management System to record details of all client contact; telephone, email or client visits.
- Complete Clients’ payroll instructions in the appropriate priority order, taking into account special instructions agreed with the client.
- Possess full awareness of specific client requirements and ensure these are documented within the payroll system.
- Complete all set tasks accurately and efficiently, adhering to deadlines and referencing Payroll Instructions,
- Procedures, Training notes and Quality procedures as appropriate.
- Complete administrative tasks fully and accurately to meet required standards and work procedures.
Payroll Advisor Requirements:
- Microsoft Word and Excel skills
- Basic payroll knowledge and experience within a payroll department/environment
- Enthusiastic with a ‘can do’ attitude and ability to take on new responsibilities and develop skills
- Strong team player
- Work well under pressure. Confidence to cope with a fast-paced and fast-changing environment
- Ability to work to tight deadlines whilst maintaining a high degree of diligence and accuracy
- Can work autonomously and as part of a team
- Excellent customer service skills
Founded in 1966, Moorepay is one of the UK’s leading payroll & HR solution providers. We support a growing customer base of 10,000 customers across the UK.
Every year, Moorepay produces six million payslips and handles around 150,000 engagements,
providing HR, employment law and health & safety advice, policies and site visits to support business owners & HR professionals.
A trusted leader in payroll and HR solutions for 50 years Moorepay is a division of Zellis (formerly the UK and Ireland division of NGA Human Resources), a leading payroll, HR and managed services provider in the UK and Ireland. Moorepay & Zellis collectively are market leaders within the payroll & HR industry and are committed to delivering a trusted, reliable and comprehensive service to our customers.
Location: Farnborough, Hampshire
Contract Type: Permanent
Hours: Full Time, 37.5 hrs per week
You may have experience of the following: Payroll Administrator, Human Resources, Finance Assistant, Office Manager, Payroll Officer, Accounts Assistant, HR Administrator, Payroll Advisor, CIPP, etc.
To apply for this vacancy, please click the button below to be taken to an online application form.
Click to Apply