Payroll Assistant (Part-Time) Full Time This position has been filled
As a result of team growth, we have great opportunity based at our Kettering campus. We are looking for a Payroll Assistant to become a key member of our Human Resources department.
The key responsibilities for our Payroll Assistant will include:
- Working as part of The Bedford College Group (BCG) payroll team in running the monthly payroll
- Working as part of the BCG payroll team in the support and maintenance of the HR computer systems
Our ideal candidates will have experience working in an admin office environment, dealing with queries/people and will possess excellent IT, communicative and organisational skills, alongside the following qualifications:
- English and Maths GCSE (A – C) or equivalent (Level 2)
Further details of the essential/desirable criteria for the post can be located within the Job Description.
The Bedford College Group aims to deliver world-class skills and education to the communities we serve. The Bedford College Group is comprised of Bedford College, Shuttleworth College, The Bedford Sixth Form,Tresham College and the National College of Motorsport.
Contract Type – Bedford College Professional Services Ltd (BCPS Ltd)
- 25 hours per week (0.625 FTE) / 52 weeks per year
- £20,540 per annum, pro rata (Actual salary: £12,838 per annum)
- 25 holiday per annum, pro rata (Actual holiday: 165 hours per annum, including public holidays)
The working pattern for this position is 5 hours per day, Monday to Friday
An Enhanced DBS check will be required and you will be required to declare any convictions, cautions, reprimands or final warnings, which would not be filtered in line with current guidance.
The closing date for applications is Sunday 26th January 2020.
Interviews will be on either 5th or 6th February 2020.