Payroll & Benefits Specialist Full Time
Title: Payroll & Benefits Specialist
If you are looking for an opportunity that offers you development, real job satisfaction and excellent company benefits, then please read on!
A leading organisation based in Oxford has a requirement for a Payroll & Benefits Specialist to join their growing department.
- Working in a large team environment you will be responsible for the input of payroll and benefits information on a monthly basis
- Ensure compliance with HMRC guidelines
- Validation of payroll output and it’s administration
- Expats / Inpats administration
- Benefits administration
- Maintenance of relationship global assignees
The successful applicant for this Payroll & Benefits Specialist role will be a true payroll professional and used to working in a high volume (1000+ minimum) in-house payroll department, used to dealing with benefits queries and international stakeholders.
To apply for this vacancy, please send us your full contact details along with your CV
Email My Details