Payroll, Benefits & Systems Specialist Temporary
A leading global financial services organisation based in London has a requirement for a Payroll, Benefits & Systems Specialist to join their HR function for a period of 12-15 months to cover maternity.
This Sole Payroll & Systems Specialist position requires applicants with previous experience of working in a sole payroll capacity within a financial/professional services organisation. You will be required to work alongside the outsourced payroll vendor to ensure the monthly payroll is calculated accurately and on-time. You will be primarily responsible for the UK payroll as well as liaising with the third party provider in the relevant country and solving day-to-day complex payroll matters.
- Experienced payroll administrator with experience of end to end UK and overseas payrolls
- Ability to produce reports including management information
- Confident with payroll systems and resolving technical system issues
- Experience of working with 3rd party payroll providers
- Innovative thinker who can deal with multiple foreign payroll issues including payroll taxes
- Ability to work well under pressure and to meet deadlines
- Confident working with spreadsheets
- Articulate and clear written and verbal presentation
To be considered for this Payroll, Benefits & Systems Specialist position applicants must be degree educated, have experience of working within a financial services or professional services organisation and must have had some exposure to international/expatriate payrolls.
To apply for this vacancy, please send us your full contact details along with your CV and a covering letter
Email My Details
Most Recent Jobs
- Senior Payroll Administrator London & The South East
- Pay & Reward Advisor London & The South East
- Deputy Head of Payroll and Pensions London & The South East
- International Payroll Analyst London & The South East
- Payroll, Benefits & Systems Specialist London & The South East
- Payroll Consultant London & The South East