Payroll Business Partner Full Time
Norse Group is one of the UK’s most dynamic and fast-growing companies, delivering property consultancy, commercial services and facilities management expertise. We support our front-line operatives through experienced back office teams, including HR, Finance and Payroll, operating out of our Head Office in Norwich.
We currently have an excellent opportunity within our support service function for an experienced Payroll Business Partner, operating from our head office in Norwich working 37 hours per week.
The Payroll team deliver a range of essential services to the business, and as Payroll Business Partner you will be responsible for;
- The management of multiple payrolls
- Continuously improving operational process through initiating and managing change
- Work closely with the Strategic Payroll Business Partners to lead and support on Projects
- Engaging with internal and external stakeholders across the business to develop and maintain relationships
- Assisting and supporting with administration of LGPS, Teachers and NHS Pensions, pension reform and auto-enrolment alongside Norse Group wages and salaries
You will work alongside a structured, enthusiastic and professional payroll team providing advice and guidance to employees across a variety of areas including pensions, pay and tax. The position will be varied as you will provide support to a number of business areas in complex projects such as TUPE transfers and audit, with your business engagement and knowledge being developed.
Our Successful Candidate
You will be educated to degree level in a relevant discipline alongside;
- Significant payroll experience, through a combination of education, professional training and membership, and previous commercial experience
- Knowledge of the administration of a variety of pension schemes, with an understanding of Local Government (LGPS) and/or Teachers Pension an advantage
- Experience managing monthly and weekly payrolls, ideally doing so simultaneously in a large commercial environment
- Ability to effectively manage your own workload in a deadline driven environment, taking responsibility for prioritising and completing tasks accordingly
Our payroll function is a sociable and collaborative environment, where you will be supported and encouraged in professional development and have the opportunity to develop personal and professional relationships. Alongside this, the team benefit from several contracted benefits, including 25 days annual leave, pension scheme and company sickness scheme.
We are committed to employment practices and behaviours which encourage diversity, promote equality of treatment and eliminate unlawful and or unfair discrimination.
Please read the attached job description and person specification to ensure you meet the criteria for the role before applying.
We reserve the right to close this vacancy once we have received sufficient applications. If you have not been contacted within two weeks of the closing date, please assume that your application has not been successful and will not be progressed to the next stage
To apply for this vacancy, please click the button below to be taken to an online application form.
Click to Apply