Payroll & HR Coordinator Full Time
Spring is home to a global community of influential industry leaders, creators, marketers and entrepreneurs in the business of shaping contemporary culture.
Combining a creative agency, studios, state-of-the art production infrastructure and event space with a professional members club and workspace, Spring Studios delivers premium branding, content and experiences for aspirational brands and cultural institutions.
The Payroll & HR Coordinator will be responsible for the timely and accurate provision of monthly pay data/changes to the fully outsourced payroll bureau for monthly payrolls as well as being able to manage effective HR and benefit administration.
This role sits within the HR team providing an effective and efficient delivery of payroll procedures and services to permanent and casual staff.
With oversight from the HR Business Partner, you will take responsibility for liaising with the Payroll Bureau, to ensure all UK staff are paid accurately and on time in accordance with UK legislation and their terms and conditions.
The ideal candidate will have a meticulous attention to detail as well as being highly organised and be comfortable using Excel and other computer systems.
Applicants must have a comfortable working knowledge of payroll.
You will also be responsible for general HR Administration including starters/leavers, issuing contracts etc.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Administer the process in the permanent monthly payroll, and hourly paid employees, ensuring deadlines are met.
- To monitor casual hours, track accrued holiday and highlight any exceptions
- Monitor IR35 status determinations, and assist management of freelancer process
- Manually calculation of holiday
- Make manual PAYE payment to employees
- Pensions submissions and tracking of compliance
- Creation of NET variance reports for approval
- Issue HM Revenue and Customs statutory documentation e.g. P45 & P11D
- Administering all aspects of employee benefits including Private Medical, Life Insurance and non-taxable benefits such as childcare vouchers, salary sacrifice pension and cycle to work.
- Calculating take home figures for leavers
- Assisting the HR Business Partner with audit queries
- Help to ensure company is compliant with legislative changes
- Assisting the HR Business Partner in compiling schedules in relation to payments for leavers and maternity
- Inform employees of any tax code changes
- Work closely with the payroll provider and maintain good relationship.
- To be responsible for Pension administration and new starter pack, working closely with the Pension Broker. Keep up to date with Pension legislation
- Arranging and sending out communications regarding Financial clinics
- Upload of payment files to the Pension Provider
- Relevant communication in line with current pension legislation
- Assist third parties with queries in relation to employees
Assist the HR Operations Partner in:
- Administration on Hibob HR platform
- Answering telephones, fielding calls and dealing with staff queries.
- Ensure relevant HR administration paperwork is completed internally and that external documents relevant to the employee life cycle are issued out and returned in a timely manner
- Checking contracts are signed and correct, updating and amending payroll software as necessary with new pay increases and changes in employment status
- Scanning of passports, visas and induction forms
To apply for this vacancy, please click the button below to be taken to an online application form.
Click to Apply