Payroll Manager Full Time
Voluntary Action Sheffield (VAS) supports the development of the voluntary and community sector (VCS) locally. We are looking to recruit a:
To deliver a high quality Payroll Bureau Service, supporting and strengthening financial management and practice in voluntary and community organisations. To see what we do see https://www.vas.org.uk/what-we-do/professional-services/
Salary: £30,614 (pro rata) plus 6% employer contributory pension scheme
Hours: 28 hours (FTE 35)
Leave: 36 days leave inclusive of public and concessionary holidays, pro rata for part-time staff.
VAS is committed to equal opportunities policies and practices and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to request an application pack.
To apply for this vacancy, please send us your full contact details along with your CV
Email My Details
Most Recent Jobs
- French Speaking French Payroll Specialist – 9m FTC London / Remote
- German Payroll Specialist Germany/REMOTE
- Payroll Team Leader North West England
- HR/Payroll Project Manager Remote Working Opportunity
- Payroll / HR Software Implementation Consultant Remote Working Opportunity
- CREATIVE SUPPORT: Payroll Team Leader Manchester