Payroll Manager Full Time
Job Title: Payroll Manager
Salary: £60,000 + benefits
Location: Edinburgh / hybrid
An excellent opportunity to work for a renowned accountancy firm as their Payroll Manager.
Though the office is in Edinburgh, travel to the office is only once a month, or more if you so wish. Hence, the majority of the role is remote.
- Leading the payroll department, working with a Payroll Manager, overseeing a team of 8.
- Manage and delegate workflow within the department.
- Resolve complex payroll queries.
- Regular communication with clients
- Responsibility for BACS relationship
- Proven payroll experience, preferably at a payroll bureau.
- Excellent communicator
- Experience managing multiple payroll clients.
- Strong IT skills.
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
JGA Recruitment Group Ltd (“We”) are committed to equality of opportunity for all applications regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, and marriage and civil partnerships. We strongly encourage suitably qualified applicants from a wide range of backgrounds to apply.
We are also committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. We are a specialist payroll, HR & Marketing recruitment agency and recruitment business as defined in the Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003 (our business). These statements together with our privacy notices set out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us.
To apply for this vacancy, please send us your full contact details along with your CV
Email My Details