Payroll Manager Full Time
West / South West London
Responsible for both the UK employees and the Group employees based in the UK, the payroll covers some 2000+ employees. The business is dynamic and evolving and the employee base is never still. Managing an outsourced partner, the role of Payroll Manager is to ensure smooth and correct data collection, efficient processing of payroll, tax and benefits.
- Managing and overseeing the work of the internal payroll teams and an external payroll company who process most of the payroll on their behalf. Building relationships and developing a great partnership with the payroll employees
- Transitioning/harmonising the payroll to a new provider and leading the integration process with our new HR system. Managing the additional systems integration, e.g.: pension, shares and benefits
- Partnering with Finance to ensure timely and value -added payroll reporting including a monthly variance report. Preparing reports on earnings, taxes, deductions, leave, and nontaxable wages.
- Developing great relationships with the Finance Department in UK and Group
- Maintaining payroll guidelines by writing and updating policies and procedures.
- Complying with UK and local legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; advising management on needed actions.
- Completing operational requirements by scheduling and assigning the payroll team and following up on work results.
- Managing a large Payroll team
- Experienced complex payroll manager
- Strong change management and systems implementation experience
- Experienced in compliance with tax processes – both PAYE and wider personal taxes
- Experience and familiarity with share option schemes
- Financially and commercially literate
- Managing Processes and mapping payroll processes within the business
- People Management of a large payroll team
- Good reporting skills in excel
- Excellent knowledge of compensation and wage structures, benefits administration, employee compensation
- Good knowledge of employment law, pensions, PAYE, share options, bonus schemes.
- CIPP qualified (beneficial)
If this sounds the the right opportunity to utilise your strong payroll experience in, please apply today
To apply for this vacancy, please send us your full contact details along with your CV and a covering letter
Email My Details