Payroll Manager – Manchester Full Time
A new and exciting Payroll Manager opportunity has arisen for a skilled and experienced senior Payroll Manager who has the ability to:
- Manage payrolls from start to finish
- Lead, develop and motivate the payroll team
- Coach and support your payroll team and drive a culture of continuous payroll improvement
- Implement Payroll Process improvements
- Implement effective Payroll Controls for accurate payroll compliance
- Be accountable for validations and reconciliations
- Ensure adherence to statutory and PAYE reporting requirements
- Manage the P11D return End of Year Process
This Payroll Manager vacancy would suit someone who has experience in managing high volume payrolls from within a fast-paced payroll environment.
CIPP or equivalent payroll qualification is preferred but is not essential.
So, if you are a Payroll Manager with strong payroll subject matter expertise, excellent and proven leadership skills, team management skills and are an expert understanding of payroll controls then this could be the role you have been looking for!
Apply now by sending us your CV, salary expectations and notice period details to us ASAP.
To apply for this vacancy, please send us your full contact details along with your CV and a covering letter
Email My Details