Payroll Manager – Rednal, Birmingham Full Time
£31,029 per annum, rising to £35,608 on an annual basis
Based in Rednal, Birmingham
The NASUWT is the leading Trade Union representing the interests of teachers and school leaders throughout the UK, working across the maintained sector and in academies and independent schools.
All NASUWT employees enjoy outstanding terms and conditions of employment, including a Defined Benefit Pension Scheme and 48 days leave pro rata (including closure days and public holidays).
This vital role is responsible for all end-to-end payroll processing across the NASUWT. We are looking for a technically proficient Payroll Manager, with at least 3 years’ experience to:
- Effectively administer multi-payroll cycles and employee benefit schemes;
- Meet all financial and payroll deadlines as required;
- Develop current payroll processes and policies;
- Ensure compliance with all legislative and statutory requirements;
- Provide timely reporting to inform management regarding staffing costs.
The successful candidate will be organised, methodical and able to work with minimal supervision. Previous experience with iTrent HRM and Payroll systems will be advantageous as well as a commitment to providing a customer focused service.
Closing date for receipt of applications: Sunday 22 March 2020
An application pack can be downloaded from the NASUWT website:
www.nasuwt.org.uk/Jobs quoting the reference: PMF20
Any queries should be directed to: email@example.com or tel: +44 (0)121 457 6225.
The NASUWT is an equal opportunities employer
To apply for this vacancy, please send us your full contact details along with your CV
Email My Details
Most Recent Jobs
- Payroll Administrator – London – £26,000 to £28,000 London
- SHELTER: HR Administrator – Payroll Co. Louth
- HARRIS FEDERATION: HR Officer Co. Louth
- Payroll Manager – Rednal, Birmingham West Midlands
- Senior Global Payroll Manager – Reading – £70K South of England
- Payroll Manager – Retail Sector – London – £61K London & The South East