Payroll Officer Full Time
Title: Payroll Officer
Location: Newhaven (Hybrid)
Salary: £32,000 p/a
An established accountancy practice is looking for a Payroll Officer to join their growing team. Reporting to the practice manager, the Payroll Officer will be solely in charge of all employee and client processing.
The position is hybrid based and offers excellent benefits with Free parking.
- Responding to enquiries from staff regarding all payroll matters and maintain employee records.
- Ensure all pensions details and contributions are up to date.
- Maintain records for all starters and leavers, all holiday calculation and HMRC payments.
- Managing multiple payrolls for our clients.
- Running monthly and quarterly invoices for our clients, including CIS returns.
Technical Skills Required:
- Proven experience working in a payroll bureau.
- Working knowledge of payroll legislation and regulations.
- Approachable and friendly demeanour.
- Strong working knowledge of payroll software and Excel.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines.
If you are looking for an exciting new role and have the necessary skills and experience, please apply for immediate consideration and to receive further details about the role.
JGA Recruitment Group Ltd (“We”) are committed to equality of opportunity for all applications regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships. We strongly encourage suitably qualified applicants from a wide range of backgrounds to apply.
We are also committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. We are a specialist payroll, HR & Reward recruitment agency and recruitment business as defined in the Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003 (our business). These statements together with our privacy notices set out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us.
To apply for this vacancy, please send us your full contact details along with your CV
Email My Details