Payroll Operations Manager – Ringwood – £40K + benefits Full Time
Payroll Operations Manager – Ringwood – £40K + benefits
A leading Ringwood-based organisation are seeking the services of a 1st class, experienced Payroll Operations Manager to join their busy team.
Payroll Operations Manager – Key responsibilities:
- Strategically lead, motivate and manage a small payroll team.
- Processing end to end client payroll in a busy team.
- Manage your own portfolio of complex clients.
- Statutory payments – Statutory Sick Pay, Statutory Maternity Pay, PAYE and National Insurance etc.
- Processing of Year End procedures.
- Provide 1st line support for payroll queries.
- Liaise with HMRC when required.
- Process Tax Code changes.
- Manual calculations.
Payroll Operations Manager – Qualifications:
- 3-5+ years’ experience working in a busy payroll function.
- Experience with SAGE
- Grade C and above at GCSE English & Maths.
- CIPP qualified (desirable).
- Ability to work on own initiative, working within a team and the ability to meet deadlines.
- Excellent organisation skills with the ability to multi-task.
If you are a motivated Payroll professional looking for your next opportunity to join a successful firm who invest in their people and promote within, please don’t hesitate to apply now!
JGA Recruitment Group Ltd. (“We”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. We are a specialist payroll, HR & Marketing recruitment agency and recruitment business as defined in the Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003 (our business). This statement together with our privacy notice sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us.
To apply for this vacancy, please send us your full contact details along with your CV
Email My Details
Most Recent Jobs
- Payroll Manager – Yorkshire Yorkshire
- Payroll Administrator – Suffolk – Competitive Salary Suffolk
- EMEA Payroll Specialist (German) – Dublin – €50,000 p/a + 10% bonus and RSU’s Dublin
- Payroll and Pensions Administrator Berkshire
- Payroll and Benefits Specialist London
- CREATIVE SUPPORT: Payroll Officer Manchester