Payroll & Pensions Manager Full Time
WHO WE ARE
The Dunraven Educational Trust believes schools have a moral imperative to create the best educational provision that they can in order to serve the needs of their community effectively, now and in the future. The Trust has primary, secondary and sixth form phases and a well-established Initial Teacher Training provision as part of a National Teaching School. We are experienced and successful in supporting schools in a range of areas including leadership development, teaching and learning, finance and HR.
WHAT WE BELIEVE
The Trust has one overarching aim: excellence for and from everyone. This is an expectation for both the children and adults in a school community. It is achieved in a variety of ways according to the context of each school but within the clear framework established by the Trust.
If you are successful in your application, you will join a staff who are hard-working, committed, positive in outlook and dedicated to the achievement of our students. We offer:
- a high standard of professional practice, with bespoke in-house CPD provision, and affiliation to nationally recognised courses and providers;
- a supportive and collegiate environment, with regular staff social and sporting activities (such as yoga, football and House events);
- a culture of high trust and accountability that values creativity and innovation, leading practice locally and nationally in a range of
In this key role, you will be responsible for Dunraven Educational Trust’s payroll and pension operations, ensuring each stage of the payroll process is properly actioned, that staff are paid correctly and correct payments are made, and appropriate information is communicated to our pension providers, HMRC and other statutory and pension scheme bodies.
To be successful, you will:
- have experience of Payroll Management in a medium-sized organisation;
- ideally be a member of the Chartered Institute of Payroll Professionals (CIPP);
- in-depth knowledge of relevant legislation relating to Payroll and Pensions;
- experience of working with HR and Payroll software;
- experience of designing and implementing internal controls and audit recommendations.
Further details about the post and how to apply can be found at: https//dunraven.careers.eteach.com/. We look forward to receiving your application.
Closing date: Thursday 18 July 2019
Interview date: w/c 22 July 2019
We are committed to the safety and protection of all students within the Trust schools. An enhanced DBS check with a barred list check is a condition of employment for this post.
To apply for this vacancy, please click the button below to be taken to an online application form.
Click to Apply