Payroll Team Leader (iTrent) Full Time
Payroll Team Leader (iTrent) – £37,000 – Croydon
A chartered accountancy has a requirement for an Payroll Team Leader with experience of using iTrent to join their growing department based in Croydon.
This Payroll Team Leader opportunity will involve managing an experienced payroll team while also taking responsibility for managing a portfolio of client payrolls and dealing with client queries.
The successful Payroll Team Leader will have previous experience in handling the day to day supervision of a team as well as in all aspects of payroll up to and including processing year ends.
Other responsibilities will include setting up and running payrolls efficiently using its functionalities such as nominal journals, import/exports, report writing as well as implementing new client payroll setups.
To be considered for this Payroll Team Leader position, applicants must have at least 2 years supervisory experience, have a experience of running a high volume payroll and musty have experience of using MHR iTrent.
To apply for this vacancy, please send us your full contact details along with your CV and a covering letter
Email My Details
Most Recent Jobs
- Senior Payroll Administrator London & The South East
- Pay & Reward Advisor London & The South East
- Deputy Head of Payroll and Pensions London & The South East
- International Payroll Analyst London & The South East
- Payroll, Benefits & Systems Specialist London & The South East
- Payroll Consultant London & The South East