Payroll Tutor Full Time
Job Title: Payroll Tutor
Location: Home-based, but (expensed) travel required on a regular basis
JGA are partnered with a nationwide Education provider who are seeking a new Payroll Tutor to join their team.
- Providing high-quality, enjoyable, and interesting training through real-scenario delivery.
- Providing support and assessment to qualifications programmes.
- Participating in the creative design of training and learning courses.
- Remaining up-to-date and knowledgeable around all changes in payroll including legislation.
- Payroll SME
- Ability to monitor legislation for content changes
- Skilled written and verbal communication
- Proficient in MS Office
- Be resourceful, self-motivated and have a strong delivery ethos.
Interested? Contact Zoe at JGA today!
JGA Recruitment Group Ltd (“We”) are committed to equality of opportunity for all applications regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, and marriage and civil partnerships. We strongly encourage suitably qualified applicants from a wide range of backgrounds to apply.
We are also committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. We are a specialist payroll, HR & Marketing recruitment agency and recruitment business as defined in the Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003 (our business). These statements together with our privacy notices set out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us.
To apply for this vacancy, please send us your full contact details along with your CV
Email My Details