Pensions Administrator Full Time
Location: Swindon or surrounding areas.
If you would like to apply please forward your CV to Georgia.firstname.lastname@example.org
Who are we?
We are Juniper Education, the leading provider of world-class pupil tracking software, training and professional services to more than 10,000 primary and secondary schools. We aim to enhance the effectiveness of schools and outcomes for learners.
Our award-winning services are proven to help with everything from pupil performance tracking to school finance budgeting, payroll, teacher training, education HR issues and school visits planning.
What’s the job?
We are looking for a Pensions Administrator to provide efficient Teacher (TP) & Local Government, (LG) pension, NEST and other pension scheme administration to support the payroll bureau service for a client-base of schools ensuring that all returns, reconciliations and queries are completed and resolved in a timely and accurate basis, in accordance with Pension Scheme guidance.
Who are you?
You will have a strong understand of Pensions including auto and re-enrolment. You will be able to identify and attend suitable training and development opportunities to maintain an up to date working knowledge of payroll and pensions systems and procedures. You will be able to investigate and resolve pension queries on a timely basis and be able to complete LG returns for starters, leavers, changes and retirements on a monthly basis.
Other key responsibilities include:
- Auto enrolment, re-enrolment and pension opt in / out processing
- To run the MDC extract, upload, investigate and resolve any queries.
- During the prepay calculation stage run and check the Pension Report and Calculation Logs.
- Reconcile and upload all TP monthly calculations for each client.
- Produce the End of Year LG Pension Report each year to deadline.
- Resolve all TP EOYC queries from Accountants/Academies/LA during May – September.
Experience and Skills?
- Minimum of 2 years pensions experience with a strong understanding of pensions including auto and re-enrolment
- Start to end experience of payroll journey
- Customer focused
- Team player
- Pension qualification desirable
- Education pensions experience desirable
- Excellent Excel knowledge
To apply for this vacancy, please send us your full contact details along with your CV
Email My Details