Senior EMEA Payroll Specialist Full Time
Senior EMEA Payroll Specialist – Remote – £47,500 p/a + Bonus & Benefits
JGA are currently recruiting on behalf of a hugely successful, global organisation who seek the services of a Senior EMEA Payroll Specialist to support with payroll operations across the EMEA region and supporting the EMEA Payroll Manager.
As well and day to day global payroll processing, the Senior EMEA Payroll Specialist will assist the wider team with a global payroll transformation project!
Senior EMEA Payroll Specialist – Responsibilities:
- Sound working knowledge of managing a high-volume, monthly payroll across the EMEA region.
- Ensuring service levels are met whilst maintaining strong relationships and an accurate payroll function.
- Assist with adhoc project work for the with the global transformation.
- Ensuring Payroll Compliance.
- Balancing the payroll accounts by resolving payroll discrepancies.
For an informal conversation or additional information, please contact Tom at JGA Recruitment – 01727 800377.
JGA Recruitment Group Ltd (“We”) are committed to equality of opportunity for all applications regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.
We are also committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. We are a specialist payroll, HR & Marketing recruitment agency and recruitment business as defined in the Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003 (our business).
These statements together with our privacy notices set out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us.
To apply for this vacancy, please send us your full contact details along with your CV
Email My Details