Senior Payroll Administrator Full Time
Job Title: Senior Payroll Administrator
Salary: Up to £28,000 p/a
Type: Full Time, Permanent
Location: Manchester *First 6 months will be office based*
Looking to learn global payroll, pensions and benefits?
This could be the opportunity for you!
- Act as first point of contact for all global payroll matters.
- Reviewing and submitting payroll information to global providers and resolving any issues.
- Update starters/leavers and add to payroll/benefits and pensions.
- Maintain employee data on the HR system.
- Provide support in ad-hoc payroll & HR matters.
- End to end payroll experience.
- Benefits experience.
- Pensions experience.
- Strong UK experience in all areas.
- A desire to learn global payroll! (Any existing global experience is a bonus.)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Sounds like you? APPLY NOW!
Call Natalie on 01727 800 377
Email your CV to [email protected]
JGA Recruitment Group Ltd (“We”) are committed to equality of opportunity for all applications regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships. We are also committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
We are a specialist Payroll and HR recruitment agency and recruitment business as defined in the Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003 (our business). These statements together with our privacy notices set out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us.
To apply for this vacancy, please send us your full contact details along with your CV
Email My Details