Senior Payroll Manager (Hybrid) Full Time
Job Title: Senior Payroll Manager
Salary: £60,000 – £65,000 p/a + Bonus
Location: Central London
Hybrid: 3 days in the office.
JGA are partnered with a Leading Commercial Real Estate organisation who are seeking a Payroll Manger with SuccessFactors experience.
· Processing payroll of 1,200 employees.
· Assist in Go Live – Post Go Live of Success Factors implementation.
· Act as the champion for Payroll – oversee monthly variance analysis.
· Administer benefits schemes and support improvements.
· Perform Payroll & Pensions reconciliations.
· Manage Payroll Journals.
· Success Factors experience is essential.
· Payroll legislation knowledge and champion payroll.
· Leadership and management skills.
· Benefits experience is desirable.
JGA Recruitment Group Ltd (“We”) are committed to equality of opportunity for all applications regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, and marriage and civil partnerships. We strongly encourage suitably qualified applicants from a wide range of backgrounds to apply.
We are also committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. We are a specialist payroll, HR & Marketing recruitment agency and recruitment business as defined in the Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003 (our business). These statements together with our privacy notices set out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us.
To apply for this vacancy, please send us your full contact details along with your CV
Email My Details