UK Payroll Lead – Scotland Full Time
This is an exciting opportunity to genuinely join one of the worlds most renowned media companies in a role that will involve providing a comprehensive payroll service to the group to help support board-level decision making. You will also be involved in integrating a new payroll system and for bringing the existing payroll back in-house from its current outsourced vendor.
**FULL RELOCATION PACKAGES AVAILABLE**
Based in HR, this role will also have full responsibility for the accurate management and processing of the company payroll operation from start to finish.
- Payroll Responsibilities will include managing the project to move from an outsourced payroll vendor to an in-house model
- Ensure that all relevant payroll deadlines are met as well as reconciling reports against payroll as well as ensuring that PAYE payments are processed in a timely manner to HMRC. Additional responsibilities include managing the year-end process (P35, P60, P11D’s etc as well as supporting finance with PSA reporting.
- Assist with the integration of a new Payroll system (workday)
- Act as the focal point AND “face of payroll” for all payroll related requirements, enquiries and reporting.
- Being the Payroll Lead, you will also be responsible for being the super-user for payroll systems, training and supporting team members and ensuring best practice.
So if you have experience in managing the end-to-end payroll process and are looking for an exciting, yet challenging role within a fast-paced leading media firm then this could be the career opportunity you have been looking for.
Apply today by sending your CV to us ASAP to be considered.
To apply for this vacancy, please send us your full contact details along with your CV and a covering letter
Email My Details