UK Payroll Specialist Full Time
Position: UK Payroll Specialist
Location: Andover, England
Salary: £26000.00 – £31000.00 per annum + competitive benefits
CloudPay is looking for an UK Payroll Specialist to join their successful payroll processing team working in a Payroll Bureau environment. Customer service skills, the ability to resolve client issues using effective problem-solving skills, attention to detail and the ability to prioritise and resolve tasks in order to meet multiple deadlines are an essential part of this role.
Attributes and Experience Required:
• Minimum 2 years experience processing UK Payroll
• Experienced in calculations with NI, Tax and Statutory payments (SMP, SSP etc)
• Good understanding of Microsoft Excel
• Excellent time management, administration skills and attention to detail
• Responsible for prioritising client’s payroll and delivering payrolls as required
• Strong organisational and multi-tasking skills to meet deadlines
• Team player with ability to share information and interact positively with others
• Strong communication and collaboration skills
Daily duties and main responsibilities will include:
• Processing multiple payrolls on behalf of clients accurately, on time and efficiently
• Provide support to clients on all payroll related matters to ensure the highest level of service, including acting as a back-up c overing for holidays or emergencies.
• Maintain payroll information and records on the CloudPay payroll application
• Research discrepancies of payroll information and / or documentation to ensure accuracy and adherence to procedures
• Prepare reports, tax filings, correspondence and other written materials for compliance with statutory UK authorities.
• Work with other UK payroll team members in ensuring the system is configured in line with annual updates
• Assist associate members of the team with payroll queries and training
• Suggest process improvements
To apply for this vacancy, please click the button below to be taken to an online application form.
Click to Apply