Terms and Conditions
The Payroll Jobs Board.com Website is operated by Payroll Jobs Board – a Division of James Gray Associates Ltd. Once using our site and our services you are under the terms of our terms and conditions and of third parties.
Payroll Jobs Board uses session cookies only and soley for the purposes of navigating and using the website. Any cookies are deleted as soon as your session is completed. We do not use or store cookies for any other purpose.
Use of the site
Our services provide job sourcing to prospective employees, employment opportunities for careers and staffing purposes. All downloads of information may be printed but not for commercial use. Other information may not be copied, distributed or forwarded from this site. All copyright, database rights and other intellectual property rights in the site and the material available on the site belong to Payroll Jobs Board LLP and/or third parties. No proprietary rights apply.
Employment Agencies and Employment Business Regulations 2003
Payroll Jobs Board is a job board which enables viewing and assessing; it does not introduce or supply workers to recruiters. This means we do not;
- Select suitable Candidates for recruiters.
- Obtain identities, qualifications or training for the role to be filled.
- Undertake requirements imposed by law or permit information fulfilling the role.
- We do not take references or any other background checks.
- We do not assess suitability or unsuitability for the roles.
- No Accommodation Assistance is provided.
Looking for work?
- Check the identity of the recruiter
- Nature of their business
- Commencement date and duration of position
- Type of work
- Location, hours and health and safety
- Experience, training, qualifications and authoristion necessary by law to undertake the position
- Check the identity of the employee
- Check experience, training and qualifications.
- Check authorisation required by law.
- Obtain 2 references and criminal record checks in accordance with the criminal records bureau.
CVs and job advertisements
We are not liable for
- CVs and job postings provided by the site which have initiated from an agent or a 3rd party supplier.
- CV content advertisements
- Directory listing content.
Payroll Jobs Board services
We are not liable for;
- Third party suppliers and suitability of employees.
- Clients should take independent verification to protect themselves against loss or damage.
We make every effort to maintain a continuous service but on occasion there may be interruptions and delays to the site out of our control. We are at liberty to alter design and functionality of the site at any time.
Third party liability
We are not responsible for any loss or damage suffered by a third party as a result of using our site, we are also not responsible for loss of earnings, profit, consequential loss or speculative loss which includes, death or personal injury caused by negligence.
Payment by credit card
All payments via credit cards to Payroll Jobs Board are free to use.
We do not refund any amounts.
This site and our terms and conditions are interpreted with English law and all disputes will be held in an English court.
Terms and conditions of business for recruiters
Services will only commence once an order form has been processed, returned to us, approved and signed by the customer and payment received or invoice sent and an account set up for you by your Account Manager . Services will only commence when payment has been received and cleared.
Prices are in accordance with our Rate card and for the time period stated on our order form.
Any discounts agreed in writing are confidential to Payroll Jobs Board and may not be disclosed by the customer to a third party whatsoever.
All prices on our rate cards are exclusive of VAT. Late payment costs stand at a rate of 3% above base rate. This applies to any non-payment of invoices for 28 days or longer.
Closure of account
Closure of account or termination of contract must be given in writing.
Contract Notice period
Up to 3 months 30 days
3 to 6 months 60 days
6 – 12 months plus 90 days
In the event of Payroll Jobs Board becoming insolvent, ceasing to trade or liquidate, all contracts will terminate.
We will reserve the right to terminate any contracts with organisations that are in breach of our Terms and Conditions i.e. if a client becomes insolvent, closes or goes into liquidation.
We will not be liable for any instance of personal injury or any instance of negligence during the contract term for our services.
We will undertake to load job postings within 1 working day (UK Holidays excluding), this may be within seconds but we guarantee
Our site conditions
At our discretion and without liability, it is within our rights to remove any job posting that breaches our conditions:
The Rules are:
A. You are not allowed to post jobs that affect other clients recruiting or operating in the same arena
B. No use of bad language, in job description, titles or any text, repetition of wording or relisting in an offensive way
C. All postings must be genuine, no products or services apply. No pyramid selling schemes or anything entitled “Business Opportunity”
D. No URL links to products or services are allowed.
Job postings which contain discriminatory elements such as sex, race and disability may result in legal proceedings. At will, we will remove such advertisements without refund and inform you accordingly.
All clients must agree to act in a professional manner and you are unable to take action against Payroll Jobs Board in the event of a court case.
We do not guarantee responses to job postings or suitability for the role. You are obligated to make your own checks to ensure suitability of the applicant, qualifications and personal characteristics.
All machinery and technical assistance provided to the applicant will be your responsibility.
Uploading external links from your posting which are illegal or could result in a dispute with Payroll Jobs Board will be removed.
Third Party connections
Payroll Jobs Board has the right to forward to third party links via the website.
Database – Rights in the database
Payroll Jobs Board has all database rights, copyright and intellectual property rights to the Payroll Jobs Board database. You have no rights to retain databases or use payroll jobs board databases without consent.
Using our CV database
Your database search will be in accordance with your contract:
- Downloading, use of back office site, functionality, suitability of candidates.
- Use of individuals for specific job vacancy.
- Use of information for own recruitment purposes under terms of the contract.
You agree not to:
- Sell, copy, forward to a third party for the use of licensed material, supply for profit or inappropriate use.
- Download the database
- Suitable candidates are only to be used for job vacancies in accordance with data protection act (1998).
- You are liable for hacking into Payroll Jobs Board if your anti-virus software is not updated or fully functional.
Replacement of Database material
You are obligated to delete all old material uploaded to the site and replace it with current or up to date literature.
Payroll Jobs Board is not liable for any disputes brought about by accessing the candidate database or any disputes between your chosen applicants and yourselves.
Passwords given to clients are for personal use only, please ensure that passwords are confidential and kept in a secure place. Any unauthorised use of a password is in breach of our Terms and Conditions.
All Advertisers to Payroll Jobs Board must adhere to our terms and conditions including the guidelines below;
- Submitted advertising campaigns need to be with Payroll Jobs Board 3 days before upload, appropriate format applies.
- Alterations to campaigns must be submitted in writing by email 2 days before going live.
- You are responsible for all advertising materials that are required by legislation and code of practice.
- If we feel that your material or content is illegal, open to liability or we have received complaints we will remove your advertisement at will, without notice.
- If you are an employment agency/business it is your responsibility to ensure that your job postings comply with the data protection act, employment agencies act, conduct of employment agencies and employment business regulations 2003.
- Any goods or services relating to your campaign are within your own responsibility i.e. harmful or illegal.
- We are not responsible for the cost of running your campaign, any liability resulting in the advertising of your product, no liability for loss of profit or business.