Associate Implementation Consultant Full Time
Associate Implementation Consultant
Due to significant growth, Moorepay are looking for an experienced Implementation Consultant to perform a pivotal role in effectively managing the smooth transition of new customers onto Moorepay products and services.
Working with our small to mid-sized new customers you will oversee the whole implementation process from welcome call, explanation of the onboarding process, data gathering, payroll build, and through to the customer’s successful first live run. Handover then takes place to our Service Delivery teams. This includes interpreting client requirements, building systems, loading employee data and successfully processing the client’s first payroll, all in an effective and timely manner so as to meet both the client and Moorepay’s needs. This will predominantly be payroll and HR systems but may include other applications such as Time and Attendance, Auto Enrolment.
Associate Implementation Consultant Responsibilities:
- Use your excellent understanding of UK payroll procedures to fully understand how your client is currently operating and adapt this to our standard model.
- Understand and be able to articulate all the information that must be stored against an employee in order to successfully operate a payroll.
- Analyse client requirements and develop appropriate solutions, identifying areas for improvement in conjunction with the client.
- Be comfortable and professional working with senior internal and external stakeholders up to board level.
- To act as the central point of contact between clients and internal teams ensuring that build data documents are completed and acted upon in an accurate and timely fashion.
- Produce clear project plans with schedules and milestones so that your clients and internal colleagues are fully aware of their requirements and associated timeframes.
- Operate project management techniques to ensure that your portfolio of clients follow the standard process and complete on time.
- Provide advice and guidance where necessary to other team members.
- Act as a Mentor to colleagues, particularly to Implementation Support Consultants.
- Identify areas for improvement and produce clear documentation on how to do this.
- Assist colleagues by knowledge sharing.
- Perform effective hand-over of client implementations to Service Delivery Teams.
- Identify and plan the training requirements of the client based on their products and services, and current levels of knowledge.
- Provide documentation and training where required.
Associate Implementation Consultant Requirements:
- Demonstrable experience in stakeholder management.
- Demonstrable experience in team building and engagement.
- Experience of working in a project role within a similar Finance or HR environment
- Experience and the ability to use improvement techniques such as Lean/Six Sigma.
- Excellent planning, organisational skills and methodical approach.
- Ability to influence and build robust business rationale that may affect a change in direction of a project or program.
- Experience of working within a customer focused service environment.
- Able to present complex information in a way that can be understood.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Confident nature with the ability to hold workshops, demonstrations and deliver presentations
- Excellent payroll knowledge and previous experience of implementing payrolls with with various levels of complexity.
- Report writing skills
Moorepay is a division of Zellis Limited, who service small to medium customers in Payroll and HR Services customers across the UK and Republic of Ireland. Moorepay have been supporting businesses with their people processes since 1966, offering Payroll, HR and Compliance solutions. These solutions are designed to help our clients manage people and their needs – from recruitment and paying them, to complying with the latest legislation.
Producing millions of payslips every year and offering round-the-clock professional advice, thousands of organisations rely on our experience and expertise to make sure their Payroll, HR and Compliance needs are met on time, every time.
Moorepay is a trusted partner to many over 10, 000 small to medium enterprise customers throughout the UK.
Location: Farnborough, Hampshire or Swinton, Greater Manchester
Contract Type: Permanent
Hours: Full Time
You may have experience of the following: Implementation Consultant, Compliance Consultant, Project Management, Engagement Consultant, Onboarding Consultant, Implementations Manager, Onboarding Manager, Payroll Services, Customer Success Manager, Payroll, etc.
Ref: 102 605
To apply for this vacancy, please click the button below to be taken to an online application form.
Click to Apply